There is a long tradition of music at the Trinitarian church…

The first pipe organ was installed in the church building in 1875; the latest organ, a 24-stop tracker organ with pedal clavier, was installed in 1988. There is a beautiful Steinway grand piano as well. Our choir enhances worship on Sundays, and our handbell choir plays once a month and on special occasions. Contact our Music Director Chris Wood musicdirector@natrinitarian.org for more information or to join our music program

Click HERE to see the bell choir in action on YouTube.