2016 Youth Mission Trip
Trinitarian Congregational Church
North Andover, MA
July 9-17, 2016
Charleston, West Virginia
- You apply by handing in the application form signed by a parent and the student, and by making the first $150.00 payment/donation towards the trip. Checks should be made out to “TCC.” Partial scholarships are available. Please speak to Anne Webster about this.
- A second $150.00 payment/donation is due February 1, and the third payment of $158 is due April 1. (Group Workcamps charges $458 per person)
- Total refunds are not available. $50.00 is nonrefundable from Group Workcamps. Cancellations after May 15 trip forfeit the entire $458. This amount is nonrefundable from Group Workcamps and therefore is nonrefundable by us. Our mission trip fund should not lose money if someone cancels at the last minute.
- By signing up, workcampers commit to:
- Be an active member of our Youth Group.
- Attend Sunday Morning Worship at least once a month.
- Participate in mission trip fundraisers
- Abide by the Workcamp Code of Conduct.
- Listen to the chaperons in regards to dress code, lights out, etc.
- Participate in all the spiritual growth components with an open mind & heart
Anne Webster – Trip Coordinator