“For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” – Matthew 18:20
Attendee Checklist for Safe In-Person Worship
- Please stay home if you don’t feel well, have had close contact with someone with COVID-19, or were/suspect you were exposed to COVID-19.
- Remember to preregister online at www.natrinitarian.org or by calling 978-686-4445 by noon on Friday, to aid in occupancy adherence and contact tracing.
- Occupancy is limited to 35 which include Pastor Debra and the deacons.
- Bring a mask or other covering for both your mouth and nose, and please wear it the entire time you’re inside the building. We’ll have masks available if you forget yours.
- Maintain a minimum distance of six feet from other attendees, especially when entering and exiting.
- Follow all posted directions, as well as those provided by the deacons.
- Sit only in open pews and available seats, filling seats from the front to back of the sanctuary as you enter, and leaving in reverse order.
- Remain seated throughout the service, unless there’s an emergency or you need to use the bathroom.
- Take all items with you when you leave your pew.
- Stay only in open sections of the building.
Praise God for Trinitarian Congregational Church!